The following are prohibited within the stadium premises:
1. Animals, other than assistance dogs, conditional upon presentation of the dog’s veterinary record indicating that all vaccinations are up to date and official documentation stating that the dog is an assistance dog.
2. Scooters and other powered devices that are not intended for transportation of disabled persons or persons with limited mobility.
3. Any weapon, including but not limited to self-defense, ammunition, or component parts of guns, piercing or bladed items, knives, cold steel weapons and any other objects that may be used as a weapon. The foregoing in this Section 3 is not applicable to City of Hartford Police Officers in good standing and authorized security personnel.
4. Compressed and liquefied gases, flammable and pyrotechnical substances and items regardless of their type, including but not limited to fireworks, signal flares, missiles, crackers, gas bottles and items that may be used to make pyrotechnical devices or smoke; and any other materials, articles, and/or objects that can be used to generate smoke, explosions and/or flames.
5. Aerosol cans or pressurized containers.
6. Unlawful narcotic, psychotropic and/or toxic substances.
7. Umbrellas (fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather).
8. Moving and gliding aircraft or their models (gliders, drones, kites, etc.), and any missile or projectile like object.
9. Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
10. Bikes, skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, shoes with wheels.
11. Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search).
12. Laser pointers or flashlights
13. Selfie sticks and/or monopods.
14. Masks (worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section).
15. Smoking or tobacco products.
16. Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind.
17. Outside food or beverages (see Section VII below).
18. Metal or glass containers of any kind
19. Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
20. Insulting any other persons (which includes by use of banners, signs and other means of visual propaganda) and carrying out any other activities that humiliate and/or insult people, their human dignity or business reputation.
Acting, chanting or using language in any way that is discriminatory or extremist, aimed against a country, person or group based on race, color of skin, ethnic, national or social background and wealth, birth or any other status, gender, disability, age, language, religion, political or other opinion, sexual orientation or on any other grounds.